Bachelor's Degree in Applied Administration
The Applied Administration program is designed for people who already hold a technical associate degree, such as an Associate of Applied Science or an Associate of Applied Business (from a regionally accredited institution).
It's an ideal opportunity to take the next step in your professional career by fulfilling the course requirements necessary to complete a bachelor's degree – giving you the edge to move into a supervisory or administrative position.
Is the new bachelor's degree in Applied Administration right for you?
The bachelor's degree in Applied Administration allows adults with work experience to obtain a bachelor’s degree without losing any credits from their associate’s degree. It is:
- the ideal opportunity for those who want to take the next step in their professional career by fulfilling the course requirements necessary to complete a baccalaureate degree
- a fantastic completer program for working adults who have wanted to come back or need the degree to pursue a promotion or new position
- a ‘two-plus-two’ program requiring only two additional years of coursework beyond your associate’s program; the knowledge and skill sets you will learn through the program will enhance and supplement the technical skills you already possess
About The Program
- The two-year program totals 20 classes (60 academic semester credits) and includes courses such as Team Building, Financial Information for Managers, Law and Ethics, Human Resource Practices, Applied Statistics, Employee Supervision, and Diversity in Professional Settings.
- Classes are offered in the day, evening and online at UC Clermont and UC Blue Ash.
- BTAS program details
- Program started in fall 2011