Thinking of continuing your education at another UC College on the Clifton or Blue Ash campus? If yes, we encourage you to schedule an appointment with our transition advisor to set a transition plan specific for you.
Here are some of the things we can accomplish during a Transition Advising Session:
- Identify the preferred academic pathways that will help you reach your academic goals.
- Create an individual academic and/or transition plan.
- Go over GPA calculations.
- Connect with advisors and other resources available at other UC campuses.
- Review transition admission requirements, including process and deadlines for your desired major.
- Apply for a Change of College and review next steps to ensure a smooth transition to your new UC College.