One time offer to save $222
Must register for 2017 Summer semester courses by May 7, 2017 to qualify for this incentive!
Get ahead, stay ahead or catch up with your program! The Summer Incentive Program allows you to take six credits for the cost of five!
The Summer Incentive Program is available to students who enroll in six or more credit hours of courses offered by UC Clermont College.
Guidelines for participation in the program and to receive a $222 Scholarship (maximum):
- You must be a resident of Ohio (paying in-state tuition) or qualify for reciprocal tuition rates. (Contact One Stop, 513-732-5300, to see if you qualify.)
- Register by May 7, 2017. Scholarships will not apply to student accounts until after May 25.
- Register for at least six (6) credit hours of Clermont College courses (from OneStop course offerings select Clermont College as the offering college) for the summer semester 2017.
- Register in person or on-line at catalyst.uc.edu
Speak with your advisor about course selections.
- Please note that English and Math courses require a placement test.
Due to the special nature of this program, scholarship refunds are not available if the student withdraws. Students receiving VA or TAA/WIA funding also may not receive refunds through this program.