Clermont CollegeClermont CollegeUniversity of Cincinnati

Clermont College

Financial Aid

Nearly all students are eligible for some form of financial assistance. Every effort is made to assist you to obtain the resources necessary to meet the difference between the total cost of attending the University of Cincinnati and your ability to contribute toward your education.

Apply for Aid
The only financial aid application needed at the University of Cincinnati Clermont College is the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This single application is used for grants, work-study and loans at the federal, state and institutional level. The application cycle begins January 1 for the upcoming school year.

Steps for Financial Aid:
1. Apply for a pin in order to sign your FASFA application electronically. Do this at

2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at

This easy, quick, and secure method checks your application for errors and omissions and can save time in the overall process. The website also allows you to print a worksheet if you wish to complete the application prior to entering it online. Worksheets are also available at the Financial Aid office.

If you would like assistance with the FAFSA application, please call the Southwest Ohio Educational Opportunity Center at 513-732-8961 (

3. Check your e-mail. Once the FAFSA is processed, you will receive your Financial Aid Award offer via your UConnect e-mail from UC. (You will only receive your award offer once your Admission status is complete).

Financial Aid Office

Student Services Building, Room 100D
Call 513-732-5319 for daily walk-in hours.
Please note that walk-in hours are subject to change.

Need help filling out your FAFSA?

Set an appointment with the
Southwest Ohio Educational Opportunity Center
Peters-Jones Building, Room 11

For more information, visit


Need Help Completing a FAFSA?

Attend a FASFA Workshop
For dates call 513-732-5319    

Please bring the following items with you:
*1040’s from 2011 and 2012 for you (and parent)
*FAFSA pin number

To obtain your UConnect email information, please go to  “Get My UCID”  and fill in the correct information.

Access your UConnect e-mail. You can connect to UConnect from any UC web page, by clicking on "UC Tools" at the top of the page and selecting "Student Email" from the drop down menu.

4. Accept or decline the Financial Aid that has been awarded. Go to Under “My Financial Aid” click on “Check My Aid.”

Additional Steps for Accepting Loans:
1. Complete a Master Promissory Note for student loans. Promissory notes for both Perkins and Stafford Loans can be completed at  Under “My Financial Aid” click on “Sign My Loan Note.”

If you choose to accept the Parent PLUS loan, the Parent needs to apply for ar FAFSA pin number, complete the credit check and sign a Master Promissory Note.

2. Complete the Entrance Loan Counseling online at Under “My Financial Aid” click on “Get Loan Counseling.”

*Loans will not be disbursed until these steps have been completed.