2014 – 2015 SCHOLARSHIP PROCESS COMPLETED
All scholarships were awarded based on priority applications received in December 2013. The scholarship process is closed for 2014 – 2015 terms. Please note that the Priority Scholarship Application for 2015 – 2016 terms will open December 2014.
How to Apply:
The UC Clermont College scholarship application is a common application for all UC Clermont College scholarships. Applicants may be considered for all scholarships for which they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Answer every question completely. Failure to answer all questions or selecting ”Undisclosed”, may result in disqualification for specific scholarship consideration.
- Keep your answers brief and to the point. You have limited text space to convey your message.
- For questions regarding the scholarship application, email Clermont.email@example.com or call 513-732-5202.
- DEADLINE: Thursday, January 16, 2014
All scholarship applicants must have a completed UC Clermont College admission application on file with Enrollment and Student Services prior to accepting a scholarship award.
A completed admission application includes:
- admission application to UC Clermont College
- paid admission application fee
- official high school transcript or GED scores
- official college transcript(s) (if applicable)
All scholarship applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA unless otherwise noted.
All scholarship candidates must be enrolled in a degree-seeking or certificate program at UC Clermont College by Fall 2014.
Some scholarships require you to maintain full-time status (12 or more credit hours).
Priority decisions will be mailed in February, 2014.
Supplemental Deadline: Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 21, 2014. This application will be open if funds are still available after the priority scholarship selection. Decisions Mailed in April 2014.
Alternate recipients are selected in the event that awards are not used.
Should they come to the attention of the Scholarship Committee, violations of the Student Code of Conduct may be considered in making scholarship determinations. Students should consult the University of Cincinnati Code of Conduct for reference on this matter: http://www.uc.edu/conduct/Code_of_Conduct.html