2013-14 Scholarship Applications Deadline has passed.
How to Apply:
The UC Clermont College scholarship application is a common application for all UC Clermont College scholarships. Applicants may be considered for all scholarships for which they meet the eligibility criteria.
- Answer every question completely. Failure to answer all questions or selecting ”Undisclosed”, may result in disqualification for specific scholarship consideration.
- Keep your answers brief and to the point. You have limited text space to convey your message.
- For questions regarding the scholarship application, email Clermont.email@example.com or call 513-732-5202.
- DEADLINE: Application deadline has passed
All scholarship applicants must have a completed UC Clermont College admission application on file with Enrollment and Student Services prior to submitting a scholarship application. Scholarship applicants without a completed UC Clermont College admission application will not be considered by the selection committee.
A completed admission application includes:
- admission application to UC Clermont College
- paid admission application fee
- official high school transcript or GED scores
- official college transcript(s) (if applicable)
All scholarship applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA unless otherwise noted.
All scholarship candidates must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program at UC Clermont College by Fall 2013.
Some scholarships require you to maintain full-time status (12 or more credit hours).
Decisions will be mailed in May, 2013.
Alternate recipients are selected in the event that awards are not used.
Should they come to the attention of the Scholarship Committee, violations of the Student Code of Conduct may be considered in making scholarship determinations. Students should consult the University of Cincinnati Code of Conduct for reference on this matter: http://www.uc.edu/conduct/Code_of_Conduct.html