Need Help with Research?
If you're a student, faculty member, or staff member and need help with research, the Clermont College Library can help! We provide research assistance on a walk-in basis, as well as by appointment, in-person, and online.
Before you drop by or schedule a consultation, consider the following:
- What kinds of resources have I found so far?
- What kinds of resources do I still need?
- What specific source types (article, book, peer-reviewed) are important for my research?
- Do I need help tracking down particular citations?
- If the research supports a particular assignment, do I have a copy of the assignment handy?
Schedule a Research Consultation
To schedule a research consultation with a librarian, please contact Kathleen Epperson, Reference and Instruction Librarian, at email@example.com or 513.558.7010.