- Items must be returned to the library desk where they were borrowed.
- The patron who checked out and/or signed a borrower's agreement is responsible for returning this equipment in person.
- Please notify library staff of any loss, damage or defect immediately upon return of the item.
- Available for Clermont College students' use inside the library on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Laptops not available for faculty checkout or classroom mobile lab use.
- Students must sign a borrowers' agreement form once per term.
|Circulating Item||Loan Period||Renewable?||Fines||Student Use Only|
|iPad Air 2(reserves checkout only)||7 days||No||$10/day||x|
|Laptop Charging Cord||4 hours||No||$10/day||x|
|Phone Charging Cord||2 hours||No||$10/day|
|TI-83 Plus Scientific Calculator||1 day||Yes||$10/day|
Procedures and Policies
- Users must present their Bearcat Card student ID to checkout circulating technology. Absolutely no exceptions.
- Headphones, laptops, charging cords, and calculators cannot be reserved in advance.
- Some items can only be checked out by current UC students, see chart above for exceptions.
- The library reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who abuses equipment or is repeatedly late in returning items.