The dean of the college is our principal administrative executive as well as our chief academic officer. Our dean reports directly to the provost of the University of Cincinnati.
Serving under the dean are five functional areas:
Consists of all our faculty members and their support staff. Responsible for curriculum, course scheduling, degree and certificate programs, the library, advising, career services, The Learning Center, and more.
Provides human resources, purchasing and budgetary support for our campus. Runs the cashier’s office.
Marketing & Communications
Handles all public relations and media relations for our campus. Places all advertising. Publishes the tabloid, the bulletin, program outlines and other general-college documents. Runs the college switchboard, the Information Desk, Community Arts, and controls content on our Web site. Provides support for other college departments. Provides event support and more.
Enrollment & Student Services
Responsible for all student functions: admissions, registration, financial aid, disabilities services, student life, athletics and more.
Facilities and Technology Services
Oversees the operation of our computer network, classroom technology, computer labs and individual faculty and staff computers. Also responsible for our buildings, grounds and maintenance of the campus parking lots.
In addition to these departments, we have a branch of the UC Foundation located on campus which is reponsible for fundraising and alumni affairs.
Business and Support Services
- Faculty/Staff Employee Directory
- Facilities Services
- Clermont Public Safety
- UC Human Resources
- UC Clermont Logos and Branding
- Word & PPT Templates
- Alumni Relations/Development- Request for Support
- Marketing and Communications- Request for Support
- Outlook Exchange Webmail
- Wireless/VPN Access
- Blackboard Support
- Computer Labs & Equipment
- Microsoft Enterprise Licensing
- Technology Services
- Academic Calendar
- Clermont Bookstore
- UC Registrar
- Center for Enhancement of Teaching and Learning
- Building Evacuation Procedure
- Building Evacuation Procedure for Student Activities Center
- Clermont College Emergency Policies and Procedures
- UC East Emergency Policies and Procedures
- Employment Safety Policy
- IT Services Policy
- School Closing Policy
- Student Code of Conduct
- UC Clermont Parking Policy
- UC Financial Policies
- UC Pcard Manual
- UC Pcard Agreement Form
- UC Board Rules