The Applied Administration program is designed for people who already hold a technical associate degree, such as an Associate of Applied Science or an Associate of Applied Business (from a regionally accredited institution).
It's an ideal opportunity to take the next step in your professional career by fulfilling the course requirements necessary to complete a bachelor's degree – giving you the edge to move into a supervisory or administrative position.
Is the new bachelor's degree in Applied Administration right for you?
The bachelor's degree in Applied Administration allows adults with work experience to obtain a bachelor’s degree without losing any credits from their associate’s degree. It is:
- the ideal opportunity for those who want to take the next step in their professional career by fulfilling the course requirements necessary to complete a baccalaureate degree
- a fantastic completer program for working adults who have wanted to come back or need the degree to pursue a promotion or new position
- a ‘two-plus-two’ program requiring only two additional years of coursework beyond your associate’s program; the knowledge and skill sets you will learn through the program will enhance and supplement the technical skills you already possess
About The Program
- The two-year program totals 60 academic semester credits and includes courses such as team building & project facilitation, financial information for managers, workplace ethics, human resource practices, applied statistics, employment law, employee supervision, and leadership theory and practice.
- Classes will be offered in the day, evening and weekend at UC Clermont & UC Blue Ash; in addition, several online courses will be offered.
- BTAS program details
- Program started in fall 2011
For more information, contact: