- Take the St. Rt. 32 BATAVIA (Eastbound) exit.
- Go east on St. Rt. 32 approximately 3 miles.
- Turn right on Old St. Rt. 74 (Speedway on your right, on the corner). Stay on that road as it curves around and goes through a traffic light.
**Old St. Rt. 74 is currently closed due to road construction and will remain closed until Spring 2017. To find Clermont Campus, continue east on St. Rt. 32 about 4 miles to the Batavia Main Street exit. Turn right off the exit ramp and then take the first right off of Main St., go up the hill and take a left at the first stop sign. Continue with Step 5.**
- At the flashing stop sign, go straight through the intersection.
- Follow the drive back to the campus. Park as indicated.
(If you miss the turn on to Old St. Rt. 74, continue on St. Rt. 32-about 2 miles-and follow the green highway signs. You’ll still get here, just turn left at the flashing stop sign!)
From Points East on St. Rt. 32
- Take the Batavia (Rt. 132) exit. Turn left at the bottom of the exit.
- Turn left again at the stop sign. (This is where Rt. 222 joins Rt. 132.)
- Follow the road through town, until you come to your first traffic light.
- At the traffic light, turn right on to Main Street. After you cross the East Fork of the Little Miami (bridge), get in the left-hand lane and stay there. This lane will eventually turn into a left turn only lane and force you to turn left on to College Drive.
- Go up the hill and turn left at the flashing stop sign.
- Follow the drive back to campus. Park as indicated
To speak with someone call 513-732-5200 or 1-866-4-GO2UCC