VA Benefits at UC
We at the University of Cincinnati, Clermont College want to extend a heart-felt ‘thank you’ for your service to our military veterans and active duty members. And welcome back...
Getting your VA education benefits at UC Clermont is easy. And we’ll help you every step of the way.
- As soon as you can before you attend college, apply for the GI Bill at http://gibill.va.gov to receive your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE). We need the COE to process your benefits.
- Apply to UC: http://www.ucclermont.edu/admissions/apply.html.
- Have official high school, college, and military transcripts sent to UC Clermont (NOTE: military transcripts are OPTIONAL).
- Apply for financial aid and grants.
- Take UC Clermont’s Placement Test if you haven’t already completed either/both college-level English and math.
- Schedule your orientation session online or call 513-732-5319.
- Bring your COE and a copy of your finalized class schedule to the Director of Veteran Affairs, Jeff Bosworth. Your class schedule must be signed by your advisor verifying that all the classes apply to your degree.