Earn University of Cincinnati Graduate Credit
(1 credit hour course)
Great option for professional development or recertification.
Participants of 3T conference can now earn UC graduate credit at a discounted rate! Join the conference class of teachers, technology coordinators, library media specialists, teacher educators, administrators, policy makers, industry representatives from all over the US.
Graduate credit appears on official University of Cincinnati transcripts and is generally honored by school districts as evidence of professional advancement. The cost for the graduate course (1 credit hour) is $724 plus a discounted registration costs to attend the 3T preconference workshop and/or the 3T Conference. To earn the graduate credit, you must complete the equivalent of 10 contact hours. Completion options include:
- attend both pre-conference workshop (5 hours) and the 3T conference (6 1/2 hours). No additional assignments required.
- attend either pre-conference workshop or 3T conference and complete additional assignment.
Additional Registration Fees:
Students enrolled in the graduate credit course are required to register for the conference. Registration fees includes all meals and materials. Registration rates are below:
- Single day registration, Preconference workshop only, $75
- Single day registration, 3T conference only, $100
- Discounted two-day registration rate of $100 for students enrolled in the graduate credit course attending both the pre-conference and conference (save $75!)
Please note: There are no refunds for unsuccessful completion of course requirements. The course requires participants to attend the 3T Conference and/or the Preconference Workshop.
Course: PRFS 7021 Technology in Schools
Graduate Credit Hours: 1.0
Begin Date: March 16, 2017
End Date: April 21, 2017
Meeting Days: March 16-17, 2017
Location: Batavia, OH
Instructor: Dr. Nick Abel
For registration information, please e-mail Glenda Neff at email@example.com.
For more information about the graduate credit option, please e-mail Dr. Nick Abel at firstname.lastname@example.org.